07 September 2011

Your turn: Questions, please

No pressure or anything, but the one of my future blog posts will depend on you.

I've enjoyed sharing the buildup to my next job, which will begin later this month in Prague, but I'm not sure if what I write always interests you, or if I'm overlooking an aspect of this job that you're truly curious about. So consider this an invitation -- even if it really is a plea -- to ask any questions, either in the Comments section below or on Facebook, about the upcoming job. I'll post your questions with my answers sometime next week -- like a Bill Simmons mailbag, but with fewer "Shawshank" references.

I have a question: How can you be so obtuse?
In other housecleaning news ...
  • There is a new poll question on the upper right of this webpage.
  • If you want to get notified every time I post, you can use the feature on the right. Just enter your email address and Google will send you a message when I have posted.
  • If I die in a plane crash on the way over there, who wants my PlayStation?

No comments:

Post a Comment