22 September 2011

Video: My apartment in Prague

For a combination oven/dishwasher and other stuff, allow Baldy to lead you on a tour ...



I realized after I posted the video that I didn't show you how the windows open up to let air in from the top. The first time I did that in May, I thought I broke the door and was going to have to pay some serious money to the school. I'll post a photo or a shorter video later.

View from my bedroom window

View from my kitchen window

There are also recycling receptacle located outside the front door of my building. I'd like to personally thank the aliens who donated their homes for the cause.


So what do you think? What do you like? What's missing? Should I slip into the paper receptacle and shoot into space? Leave a comment below -- I have changed the parameters so anyone can leave a message, not just people who are registered with Google.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/12/11 23:48

    An oven dishwasher?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so much of a fan of your apartment's view. Though I want to see more of your interior.

    mansions south

    ReplyDelete