03 March 2012

Keys to the city

The Czech Republic is known for its offbeat artists, which may have been brought up on this blog once or twice. So I guess in a land of barcodes on babies' faces, pink tanks with a middle finger extended and a traffic signal showing a man defecating, I should not have been surprised when I saw this at an I.P. Pavlova tram stop on Friday ...


The display even has occasional audio of a man yelling that a piano is falling, followed by a crashing sound.

A quick search of the Internet revealed nothing, despite attempts in English and Czech, which means I have little choice but to rely on the analytical skills of the Special Assistant to the Blogger, who after much deep thought informed me: "We have people who do strange things."  So there you have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment