17 September 2011

You had a question, I have an answer

I'd like to thank my aunt Ann for providing the only question for my first (and hopefully not last) mailbag. For submitting the only question, she receives no prize whatsoever, other than the ability to tell her friends that she submitted the only question for this mailbag.

Do you already have a place to live? -- Ann, Connecticut

Yes, I do. When I arrive at the airport on Wednesday, a taxi driver hired by my school will meet me and Baldy at the airport and drive us to our new home. I'll have to pay for the Internet, and for cable TV if I choose to get it (which I imagine I will), but all other expenses are paid for. I'll post a video of my apartment once I get settled in, but chances are it'll be cozy and include a door to the patio that can also be pulled straight down to allow fresh air to enter the apartment from over the top of the door.

An apartment complex, which may or may not have a completed paint job
upon my return, located in Praha 5.

Any other questions? Write a comment in the proper section below or bat out a note on Facebook.

Have I mentioned the poll in the upper right of the webpage? Yes I have. Nobody ever accused me of not belaboring a point, so there you go. Please vote.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering my question! I clicked on the link & read a little about the city--looks very interesting with lots of photo ops.

    ReplyDelete