12 November 2011

Just (more November) photos, part tři

St. Nicholas Church and the Jan Hus statue in Old Town Square.
Painting on a building at Old Town Square.
It's about St. Wenceslas -- that's about all I know.
These photos are from a walk I took around central Prague on Saturday with Baldy. The intention was to snap a few shots of landmarks with Baldy, but the place was teeming with tourists and Baldy was more interested in sniffing every inch of the pavement and/or sidewalk. The good news is, he appears to be getting used to traveling on the Metro and all it entails, including wearing a muzzle; when asked to comment on his progress, Baldy said: "I don't like it, but I'll have to go along with it."

Our Church of Lady Before Tyn, with the National Gallery on the left. 

For my November photo album, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the photos! It looks like a beautiful place! The metronome is interesting & I like the night shots!

    ReplyDelete